- Gain a better understanding of the free, plug-and-play intellectual property education resources available to you and your students
- Get your questions answered on how to successfully use Michelson IP materials in your classroom, SBDC, makerspace, and more
- Learn about the importance of IP education for future entrepreneurs
- Louis Foreman, CEO, Enventys Partners; Adjunct Professor, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Queens University of Charlotte
- Jelani Odlum, Program Manager, The Michelson 20MM Foundation
This webinar is hosted by the Business and Entrepreneurship Sector at California Community Colleges.
Can’t make the webinar on April 24th? Check back here the following week for the recording and slides. Contact [email protected] for further questions.
The Michelson Institute for Intellectual Property, an initiative of the Michelson 20MM Foundation, addresses critical gaps in intellectual property education to empower the next generation of inventors. Michelson 20MM was founded thanks to the generous support of renowned spinal surgeon Dr. Gary K. Michelson and Alya Michelson. To learn more, visit 20mm.org.