Sign up for Michelson IP’s ‘Lessons in IP Strategy’ 8-week Micro Course Challenge
You will receive a total of 8 weekly newsletters with the goal of improving your knowledge of IP and how it functions in the real world. Each written piece has received expert editorial guidance from professionals with years of experience in the field and a wealth of knowledge to share.
“I am impressed with how well these IP strategy cases break down seemingly complex intellectual property concepts in a way that is understandable and actionable. The additional educational resources bring intellectual property to life and it was great being part of this endeavor as an individual contributor”, said Professor Mark Michels, a faculty member at Santa Clara Law School and one of the executive editors for the content series.
Read the full introductory blog here.
The knowledge you gain from each weekly lesson will ensure that you cover all four verticals of IP including patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets. Here’s a preview:
- A New Inventor’s Journey into Patents and Public Disclosure
- Copyright Infringement by a Massive YouTube Influencer
- Early Federal Trademark Registration by a Regional Burger Chain
- Licensing Using a Provisional Patent Application for a QVC invention
- A Billion Dollar IP Success Story by a Woman Entrepreneur and more!
Good luck and we hope you enjoy! – The Michelson IP Team