The power of art, creativity and innovation continues to be evident throughout our global community despite the various societal and economic challenges we’ve faced this past year. Along with impactful fashion design and business, comes the reality of intellectual property (IP) rights which allow one to manage the protection, sharing and commercialization of innovative and artistic works.
Frequently asked questions about IP include:
- What are the most significant challenges to obtaining a design patent or trademark?
- What constitutes a trademark?
- How long does a copyright last?
Hear answers to these questions and more when you join us on Monday, June 7th from 6:00-7:00pm ET for a virtual Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on intellectual property and fashion! We’re bringing together two phenomenal IP and industry experts to share their insight:
- Keanan Duffty, Director, Fashion Programs, Parsons School of Design
- Paul E. Loving, Senior Counsel, Holland & Knight
This virtual event is co-hosted by the MPS Fashion Management Program at Parson School of Design and the Michelson Institute for Intellectual Property.
Register for this free event and submit questions in advance using this form for a chance to win our live Visa gift card raffle!