Talk-show host Conan O’Brien recently came to an undisclosed settlement with a freelance comedy writer who accused Conan and his team of stealing several jokes from his social media accounts back in 2015. The litigation represents a rare copyright infringement case in the world of comedy. Learn more about this hot topic here.
- Monthly News Roundup – November 2023
- Mariah Carey: Copyright Infringement for Christmas?
- The Beat of Collaboration: A Look Back at the NACCE Conference
- Music Catalog for Sale: The Ins and Outs of Publishing as an IP Asset
- Intellectual Property Careers: Top 9 Jobs to Consider and the Skills Needed to Get Them