Talk-show host Conan O’Brien recently came to an undisclosed settlement with a freelance comedy writer who accused Conan and his team of stealing several jokes from his social media accounts back in 2015. The litigation represents a rare copyright infringement case in the world of comedy. Learn more about this hot topic here.
Want to #FreeIP?
- A.J. Bedel Explains the 3 Basics of Copyright at Hulu
- Michelson IP Partners with GIPA to Improve Intellectual Property Education at Georgia Schools
- Diana Torres on Joint Authorship and Work for Hire Agreements
- A Q&A with Innovator Louis Foreman on Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship
- Student Inventors Shine at Lemelson-MIT’s EurekaFest