Talk-show host Conan O’Brien recently came to an undisclosed settlement with a freelance comedy writer who accused Conan and his team of stealing several jokes from his social media accounts back in 2015. The litigation represents a rare copyright infringement case in the world of comedy. Learn more about this hot topic here.
- Google v. Oracle: Tech Giants to Face Off in Copyright Law Showdown
- Webinar Highlights – 5 Ways to Empower your Students with IP Education
- Intellectual Property Awareness Summit at UC Berkeley
- IP 101: Trademark Fundamentals for the Entrepreneur
- Empowering Young Entrepreneurs with Intellectual Property Education