- This event has passed.
[WEBINAR] Introducing Intellectual Property, a free resource from OpenStax
March 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Intellectual Property is the latest addition to the OpenStax library of free, openly licensed resources. Supported by the Michelson Institute for Intellectual Property, an initiative of the Michelson 20MM Foundation, this resource can be used in any business course from introductory management courses to entrepreneurship.
In this webinar, we will discuss the importance of intellectual property to business education and ideas for integrating intellectual property content and lectures into any business course. Looking closely at OpenStax’s new resource, which can be modified to meet any instructor’s needs and is free for all students, the webinar hosts will discuss implementing Intellectual Property into a course plan. The hosts for this webinar will include:
- Dr. Gary K. Michelson, Founder, Michelson 20MM Foundation
- David Kappos, Former Director of the US Patent and Trademark Office; Partner at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Sal Veas, Chair of the Business Department at Santa Monica College
- Nathan Khalil, J.D., Professor of Business & Administration of Justice at Santa Monica College
- David Harris, Editor in Chief of OpenStax